[环球网快讯]据路透社刚刚消息,伊朗官员当地时间1月9日说,美国将加入对乌克兰客机失事事故的调查。伊朗方面否认美国和加拿大有关这架客机被击落的说法。

[Global Express] Iranian officials said on Monday that the United States would join the investigation into the plane crash in Ukraine. Iran denies U.S. and Canadian claims that the plane was shot down.

  伊朗驻国际民用航空组织(ICAO)代表法哈德·帕瓦雷什(FarhadParvaresh)对路透社表示,“(美国)国家运输安全委员会(NTSB)已经回复了我们的首席调查员,并宣布委任了一名代表。”

Farhad Parvaresh, Iran's representative to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), told Reuters that \"the [U.S.] National Transportation Safety Commission (NTSB) has replied to our lead investigator and announced the appointment of a representative.\"

  路透社称,NTSB对此拒绝置评。一位消息人士则证实,NTSB已经同意参与调查,但他说,在美国对伊朗制裁下,其代表能做些什么目前还不清楚。帕瓦雷什表示,包括乌克兰与加拿大在内的其他国家也接到了通知。

The NTSB declined to comment, Reuters said. A source confirmed the NTSB had agreed to participate in the investigation, but said it was unclear what its representatives could do under U.S. sanctions on Iran. Mr Pavaresh said other countries, including Ukraine and Canada, had been notified.

  帕瓦雷什否认了美国与加拿大方面有关失事客机被击落的说法,并称伊朗将致力于对这起事故进行全面与透明的调查。他形容这起事故对所有参与其中的人来说,是一场“悲剧与灾难”。

Mr Pavaresh denied U.S. and Canadian claims that the plane was shot down and said Iran was committed to a full and transparent investigation into the accident. He described the accident as a \"tragedy and disaster\" for all involved.


欢迎转载,转载请注明出处:电子游艺app