At 12 a.m. on January 2, a 13-year-old boy who had been playing at school and couldn't remove his finger from an easy-to-pull can was called for help at the Luoqiao Fire Station of the Huangshi Fire and Rescue Detachment.
At 12:10 on January 2, a parent rushed to the Luoqiao Fire Station in Daye City with their children for help, where the child's right index finger was \"bitten\" by a can and his fingers had been red and swollen from being stuck for a long time. After understanding the situation, the firefighters immediately prepared to break the equipment, using wire scissors, vice and other tools to carefully break the can, while comforting the little boy:\" don't be afraid, it will be good soon!\" After about five minutes of demolition, the can was successfully removed and the little boy's fingers were intact.
Parents said the boy, who was curious to play in a can when he finished his drink at school, found that his fingers couldn't be removed and the school teacher quickly contacted him to take the children to the hospital, but didn't expect the situation across the hospital was helpless and had to bring the fire station for help.
The fire department prompts you: when encountering similar iron ring, ring, and other items stuck in the finger, do not pull hard, lest cause secondary injury, should seek medical attention or seek help from the fire department in time.